Western Backroads

Welcome to Virgil and Marcia's blog. We take many weekend trips to places in Arizona and the Southwest. This is a place where family and friends can read about where we've been and what we've seen. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ready for Wire

The conduit is finally completed. Now, I just need to buy wire and get it pulled. In the picture, you can see the last section I had to complete from the main panel into the attic. I had removed a 3/4 inch flexiable conduit that the previous owner had instlled for some additional circuits in the garage. I used 1 1/2 inch EMT conduit for my outside run because I'm going to rerun those circuits I removed, plus my feeder for the garage in one conduit. Once painted to match the house, this should be a much cleaner looking install than originally done.



Here's a picture of the conduit on the back corner of the house after I got it secured and filled in the trench.



I would have got more work done, but I had to stop and restack the wood that my dad brought me. His stack only lasted 3 months. The firewood pro that he is, I expected a little better than that. haha.