Western Backroads

Welcome to Virgil and Marcia's blog. We take many weekend trips to places in Arizona and the Southwest. This is a place where family and friends can read about where we've been and what we've seen. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Landscaping Update

I've been slowly making progress on relandscaping our back yard. Dave came up on Saturday to change exhaust on his Jeep and helped me remove the last 3 post footings. Here is a picture of the aftermath.



I've also dug down where the block fence is going to go around the pool pump. In the picture below, I have the first row just roughed in to show me where to dig and get an idea of how big it is going to be. I need to remove those and level the first rown now before I can mix up some morter and put the blocks in permanately.