Western Backroads

Welcome to Virgil and Marcia's blog. We take many weekend trips to places in Arizona and the Southwest. This is a place where family and friends can read about where we've been and what we've seen. Enjoy!

Monday, November 27, 2006

They Stole Our Pool Water

Well, Marcia and I came home from work to find our pool was drained. Someone had came and pumped all of the water out. I just hope they come back and refinish the surface while they are at it.



The worst thing was Marcia had really been looking forward to do some swimming. She got in the pool anyway and made due without the water.



Also, here's another progress picture of my block fence around the pool pump. I have the foundation set and the first row is roughed in and ready for mortar. I should be able to finish this weekend on it.