Western Backroads

Welcome to Virgil and Marcia's blog. We take many weekend trips to places in Arizona and the Southwest. This is a place where family and friends can read about where we've been and what we've seen. Enjoy!

Friday, May 27, 2005

Long time, no posts!

Ok, ok. I haven't posted anything in awhile. I have to blame it on our computer. We had problems with the USB port so we weren't able to get pictures off our camera for awhile. It's fixed now, so I really have no excuse.

We do have a vacation coming up in a week, so I might also actually have something to put on here. Virgil and I are driving to Iowa next weekend to spend the week with his family and also to see some friends. We'll stay for a week and then head out toward Colorado and Utah to visit some national parks. We're planning on going to Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef and possibly through Rocky Mountain National Park on the way to southern Utah. We may or may not be able to see all of those places, and if not, that's ok, we'll leave some for next time. Anyway, I'm hoping we will have some good pictures to post after we get back.